Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Writing an Android Program?

I am looking to write a simple android program for myself that will save data and organize it. I was wondering how i would go about this? I got the SDK, I have som basic Java programming knowledge, and i have Java SE development kit. I have never written a program with a GUI though, and i have no idea how to make links and such. anyone wanna help me out here?|||Well for starters you are going to want to check out the Eclipse IDE with the Android plug in because this will let you create an Android VM to test and debug your code without having to repeatedly flash a real Android every time.



http://developer.android.com/sdk/eclipse鈥?/a>



also from the homepage of that site you can find some starter tutorials on Android programming, including a graphical Hello World.

No comments:

Post a Comment