Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Which is needed to develop apps for android?

Hi,





I want to start developing apps for Android O.S. I'm a little confused, do I need Java programming or C++? Because on Android's SDK page the steps show that I need Java programming.. But Wikipedia says Android is made with C and C++, the UI only is made with Java, and I don't want to change anything with the User Interface.. So that's why I'm confused..


Can anybody help?





Thanks in advance,


Sarah|||You need the Android SDK %26amp; Java. All Android apps run on the Dalvik VM. Android is based on a Linux kernel (hence the C and C++), but all apps are built in Java (although it 's not Java-compatible at the bytecode level and Oracle (the "owner" of Java) has recently sued Google for violating Java patents!)





Here 's a nice diagram: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/co鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment