Saturday, December 24, 2011

Game Programming project .. help!!?

Hi... Hello..


I need to know which is a good sdk for building android or an ios game.. i first thought of doing an ios game. but since i need a mac to run xcode.. i went for corona...i made a simple little game using a little bit of physics.. i dont have an artist.. so i took images from the internet and used them for my game.. and it came out really well.. but it took me only a week to do.. i am in my final project semester..so i need to do one single game project which would take me 4 months(full time) to complete..the problem with corona is it is too easy to build a 2d game in it,.. i need to do a bigger project that would take me atleast 4 months to learn and program..i am not so confident on moving with corona because i think its scope is limited..or am i wrong..? please correct me.. i REALLY need to do a good game project that would help me get into the industry after my graduation.. would they value something that is so simple as doing in corona..? also i am good in c and c++ which i heard as the industry standard .. should i leave mobile programming and move on trying to build a more complex game using game libraries.. allegro, directx or opengl.. how complex is it..what are game engines like unreal,unity i came across.. how can i use them in my game.. Please those who have prior experience in game programming advice me.. Thank you for your time.|||Pick-up a world-level challenge: write a chess program that will crush Deep Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment