Saturday, December 24, 2011

Learn how to develop for Android?

Okay, so I've had an HTC Droid Eris for over a year now and have always been interested in the apps. How they were created, how they utilize phone features and how the apps work over a variety of different phones(ex: same app works on an Eris and a DROID X).





I'm a business major at my local college and have always had an interest in technology. When I was 12 i taught myself how to code HTML(pretty basic ha). Then I became a teenager. Focused on all the fun stuff, money, cars, girls. Anyways, I'm going to school to be an entrepreneur and I think this would be a good way to start my own source of income and get back into the technological swing of things. I downloaded the SDK and Eclipse and installed everything I apparently need to develop these bad boys. Now all I need to do is learn what the freak I'm doing. Ive watched a couple youtube tutorials but I feel that won't be enough to build something that will really be useful. So I want to either find an online class, or book, or something that can give me the basics, all the way to the most advanced parts of developing. No disrespect, but the "don't waste your time" comments will not be any helpful. So, any advice, links, etc. would be GREATLY appreciated. Thank you.|||Try http://developer.android.com/guide/index鈥?/a>





Good Luck!





Update: If you aren't a programmer, try http://appinventor.googlelabs.com


With that, you can make apps without even writing any code!

No comments:

Post a Comment