Tuesday, December 20, 2011

I'm an old school programmer and pretty good but want to develop for Android phones.?

I realize I'll be in for a steep learning curve but am looking foward to the challenge. I have the Java Eclipse SDK installed and also the Android SDK add-on working, and I got the 'hello world' android app to work on the emulated android phone. But I really have no idea where to turn to learn to even learn the basics. I live in a small town so can't attend any classes. Are there some really good books I could get or any online training available? I need 'Android for Dummies' or something!|||I do not know which are the best books out there. It is on my to do list. Just didn't get the time yet.


Anyways, try a different website. Its a pure IT website and you will get much better responses there.





www.tek-tips.com





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment