Saturday, December 24, 2011

HTC Evo 4G. I have 2 questions.?

1. When is the 2.3 Ginger bread update going to come out and what will it do ?





2. I connected to the PC by USB cable. Dell windows xp


Last update of android sdk : very recent (today). up to date updates


On command line if I type adb devices:


adb devices


it shows "List of devices empty".


Did the following resolutions but nothing worked.


Cleared the windows registers under devices/controls


Cleared driver from system32


Tried to reinstall the driver again, It shows the following message on


the screen


"Cannot Install the hardware because wizard cannot find the necessary


software"


I specified the windows USB driver directory manually..It shows the


same message again.


Checked the contents of the %26lt;sdk%26gt; usb directory..i can see one. inf


file and two .cat files


So, please suggest me what to do to fix this. I have spent my whole


day and frustrated.


Why simple things are so complex on android.


Please help me with suggestions.


Thanks,


Arjun.|||call the support desk

No comments:

Post a Comment