Saturday, December 24, 2011

Anyone know how to build an Android app for personal blogs?

I've been trying to figure out a way to build an application for the Android OS for my blog. As much as I've tried to understand the way the SDK works, it's a bit too complicated for me. Is there anyone that can help?





Here is what I'm hoping the app can do:





- Have a link right to the blog itself.


- Send a notification when a new entry is added (is this possible?).


- An option to comment on the blog entries.


- A contact button to e-mail me.


- An option for browsing through pictures in the blog in it's own icon in the app.


Plus a few other things.





This really may be a bit much when it comes to the app (I may be expecting more than can actually be done) but I'd really like to be able to have an app like this. Any suggestions or anyone who can help?|||If you mean to contact the blog when you want, use the Android's browser.





If you mean to keep the Android connected to the blog constantly, all I can say is "Are you kidding?" (I'm trying to be kind).

No comments:

Post a Comment