Saturday, December 24, 2011

Custom ROM force closes on LG P500(Optimus One)?

I have rooted my android and Installed Custom ROMs(prime V2 and Megatron V1) from XDA developers using android SDK, everything went perfect but after rebooting my system settings faces unexpected errors and asks for force closes( It doesn't load load even Home screen) and keeps on force closing with the black screen.





anybody has any suggestions???? or have i done any mistake???? please share and help me!|||Try flashing the rom thru recovery?


Did you do a complete wipe?


Did you wipe Davlik Cache?





also try downloading the ROM again to make sure it was a good download. Sounds like something didnt install correctly.|||dk

1 comment:

  1. You should try to flash radio on the cellphone. This works fine http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1149530
    I had the same problem and this solved it.

    ReplyDelete