Saturday, December 24, 2011

What kind of computer programing language should I start with?

Ok, so im very interested in learning a new language ( c, c++ obj.c java etc.) I would like to construct a app for a phone ( prob. android even though i prefer IPHONE, because I don't own a mac and dev license cost way more, plus I already have android sdk on my laptop )





Anyways I have no real experience what so ever expect for playing around with batch files witch wasn't hard, but prob. is nothing compared to what im trying to do


I will be doing this in my spare time just for fun ( considering being a software developer)





So my question is what is a good language to start on that isn't to hard ( don't mind a little challenge) that could be of benefit ?





i've looked around and seen the different ones but don't know the best one to start out on ?|||I'd recommend learning Java first. It's easiest, as far as I know. However, C++ is a little more universal.|||Start visual basic then when you ready then learn java or c++


c++ is hard tho start small


java is too hard for a beginners start with visual bsic then java or c#|||visual basic net it is more featured to what you want to do now .


C++ is a good language to begin with seince you havent anything to disorient you such as basic syntax





C++ would be harder then visual basic net for fast results.





but better to learn for long term goals





Java is also geared tword what you would like to do as well is extensive in web site development|||Android apps are written in Java, so learn Java first if that is what you want to do:


http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/

No comments:

Post a Comment