Saturday, December 24, 2011

Help with making Android applications...?

Getting this error when I try to give the 'ant debug' command through a terminal (using Fedora Linux):





BUILD FAILED


/home/Drake/HelloAndroidSdk/MyAndroidS鈥?br>

The Android Ant-based build system requires Ant 1.8.0 or later. Current version is 1.7.1





I installed the SDK, Eclipse, etc, and I think everything I need to develop android apps, so how can I update to Ant 1.8.0, instead of 1.7.1?|||First, the current Apache Ant version looks to be 1.8.2. It can be downloaded from the link below. In Eclipse, go to the Windows-%26gt;Preferences menu options. When that is displayed, on the left side go to Ant-%26gt;Runtime and change your "Ant Home Entries" to point to the location where you extracted your new Ant files.

No comments:

Post a Comment