Saturday, December 24, 2011

I NEED help to root the lg eve gw620(R)?

ive been trying to root my new lg eve (gw620r) and i just cant get it to work....the android sdk wont install for me...im running windows xp and the phone is running android 1.5....ill do anything to get it rooted....because i need it to be rooted for the wireless tether app....im going camping soon and really want wifi to use on my ipod and netbook....and i dont like the browser on the phone so i want to tether to my ipod touch and use safari thanks for your help....im pretty good with ipod touch (like jail-breaking and making themes and such so i thought i could do this no problem....witch i cant any help is appreciated ....explain it like your talking to a 3 year old...thanks|||Well, I know this may be a pain in the butt for you to install and understand. But if you can get your computer to understand your android as a device, then download Proxoid. Very nice program. May take a little bit of confusing time to get the program melded into your computer, but its a good program. Plus it becomes easy to turn on and off when you want to use your 3G. It has saved me many times when my damn internet would drop.





Woop woop for Android OS!





App: Proxoid


I run Windows 7 64-Bit, but the site Proxoid tells you to go to, tells all. If you need more help on it, email: alexchehade@gmail.com





I will help you, but I don't have a lot of time to do this atm.





Oh! Haha! I am getting internet via Proxoid right now! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment