Friday, December 16, 2011

Why doesn't Google Android ever start up on my emulator?

I have an Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz computer with 4 gigabytes of RAM and Windows Vista, and I'm running Eclipse 3.6, ADT, and the Android SDK in an attempt to develop some sort of Google Android app.





I type in the Hello, Android program and try to run it. Then this is what happens:


- The emulated phone displays "ANDROID" for a few seconds.


- Then it gets to the metallic-looking Android logo.


- It never gets past the metallic-looking Android logo, even if I leave the emulator on for hours.





What's going on? I can't write any apps if it won't even boot into Android...





What's the problem?|||I don't know the answer; but, I had the same problem with a Nokia SDK. I would reboot the computer and start the SDK emulator first before deploying a program - then it would work thereafter.|||The emulator some times not working properly.


create another emulated phone. and give all specifications to that phone and try.

No comments:

Post a Comment