Saturday, December 24, 2011

Ok, I want to get the newest Android update (either 2.2 or 2.3) on to my phone... how do I do this?

I don't know how to do it? Do I have to download the SDK?|||Would be helpful if you posted what kind of phone you have. But search XDA for your phone and see if you can.|||You cell phone carrier should make it available as an update "over the air", meaning you could update it over the cellphone network. In the settings of your phone there should be an option to update software, however not knowing what type of phone you have I can't help much further on that. If you told me/us, it would help.|||1) You wait until your carrier makes it available





2) You wait until someone made a third-party ROM/Mod for your phone.


(probably a bit faster)





---


Kasey C, PC guru since Apple II days


I used to have a handle on life, then it broke.|||did it work?





I dont know if the phone came inlocked or not? if not how do i unlock it?

No comments:

Post a Comment