Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Android development newbie?

Hi there,


I'm PHP coder and like to learn Android development. I don't know where to start. I have configured Eclipse(SDK)+and refers few sites(http://developer.android.com/). I don't know more in Java.


Is there any helpful tutorials, pdfs, videos(recommended).


Thanks N adv!!!|||there is an Android visual programming tool out there. I don't know if it is released yet or is still in development (or even its official name), but I know someone from Motorola that has been using it and he say it works great. He doesn't know a thing about Java, yet has been able to develop android apps with it.|||I'm also looking for developing android application, i know very well in java, i'm a sun certified java developer but i don't know how to setup android application environment in my local machine. could you please help us, if any one knows about android application environment .|||You need to learn more Java in order to program for Android. The Android developers page has all the information you need to get started. There are also books on Android development that run in the ballpark of $40 to $100.

No comments:

Post a Comment