Friday, December 16, 2011

Installing non market apps to android backflip 1.5?

Okay, I know a little bit about installing non market apps to my android backflip. I downloaded the android sdk r12, I unzip it, move all the different files and stuff. And finally when I go cmd.exe to install an app it says, install_failed_older_sdk. So looked around the internet for more info, then I figured out that I need an r3 sdk. So I download, unzip it did the same stuff and tried to install and I get the same message, install_failed_older_sdk. What's up with that? Am I doing something wrong? How can I fix this?|||Hi,



Why don't you try installing AndExplorer from the Android Market.



Then plug your phone to the computer and activate USB Mode.



After that drag the Apk(non market app) file from your computer to the root of your folder of your phone SD.



Now the file is on your phone unplug the USB.



Open up AndExplorer and go to the root of your SD.

Open %26amp; Install.

So simple.



Also Make sure your settings for allow installing from unknown market apps is checked (Settings -%26gt; Manage Application).



Hope that helped if not.

Click contact me on my site



Thanks

Wahid

No comments:

Post a Comment