Saturday, December 24, 2011

Visual Studio 2008 problem. When developing in C#, .NET 3.5 Compact Framework, the toolbox is grayed out!?

That is I select to show all. If not, the toolbox is just empty!





Further details: Visual Studio 2008 SP1 on Vista Ultimate SP1! Windows Mobile 6 Professional SDK!





I am through with this ****! If I can't solve it by tomorrow with or without your help, I am selling all my WinMO phones and switching to Android!|||Hello!





I am running Visual C# Express Edition and I haven't had that toolbar problem. I suggest rebooting your computer and try running VS in administrator mode or maybe changing the compatibility mode.





Hope it helps!





P.S. I am not a huge fan of my WinMo 5 phone :P.|||Just to be certain, what project template did you select when you created the project?

No comments:

Post a Comment