Saturday, December 24, 2011

Is This Good For My Registration Form For HighSchool?

Answer each question carefully and include as much detail as possible.








1. What do each of the DATA Core Values of perseverance, integrity, commitment and kindness mean to you?All of the DATA Core Values mean a lot me me,they all add up to success and success means everything to me.





2. Which one of the four strands (architecture, engineering, visualization, composite) are you most interested in? Why?





I am most interested in the visualization strand.The reason for this would be because all of the neat things it offers. Visualization offers a lot more and I would feel more comfortable in visualization then architecture, engineering,or composite.








3. If you could create/design anything, it would be鈥?


If I could create/design anything,it would be a top selling Android Application,or design a video game.





4. How would you compare your computer skills with other students your age? I would compare my computer skills to be far more advanced then the average student my age.I am looking forward to enhance my computer skills even further and willing to try the best of my abillity to do so.














5. What computer software have you used?


I am familiar with an assortment of computer sofware,this includes Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premeire Pro, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe SoundBooth, Adobe DreamWeaver,Microsoft Word,Microsoft PowerPoint, Audacity, Blender, Sony Vegas ,Eclipse ,Android SDK ,and Gimp.I am aslo very familiar with Linux Ubuntu and its command line.














6. How do you think being a DATA student will affect your future?


I think being a DATA student will tremendously impact my future in a positive manor.Being a DATA student will further my knowledge and computer literacy,improving my chance to get into a good university.A good University means a superior job,and a superior job means good money.Being in DATA determine if I am going to be successful or not in the future,which is greatly important.





I am in 8th grade going into high school as a freshmen.Would this be good enough?|||Hi,





If this is true what your answering.. It's PERFECT!

No comments:

Post a Comment