Tuesday, December 20, 2011

10PTS! Need help on where to start with Android Programming?! 10PTS!?

Right, I can barely do Visual Basic/HTML, I need a good place to start in android programming, and free lessons online/good pdf's etc. Or can someone teach me, I have very little experience but have the SDK's installed and Eclipse with the android plug-ins installed.


10 Points for best answer!|||I'm afraid that a basic knowledge of VB/HTML will not be enough to produce Android programs. Although it is theoretically possible to develop Android applications in VB, most software development for the platform is done in Java, C/C++ or ARM assembly.





I would strongly recommend you learn a proper programming language such as C/C++ or Java first.. Once you have the fundamentals of one of these languages then you will be in a much better position to develop applications for Android.





A full guide for Android Development is available here: http://developer.android.com/guide/index鈥?/a>


although it may not make much sense until you have improved your programming knowledge. Good Luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment